Magistra artium Darina Kandulkova
Singing on stage since the age of 10, I have performed already on three different continents. I achieved my Master degree at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Graz. Between 2003 and 2007 I received a merit based scholarship from the University and was awarded the honorary prize of best Master with a presentation from Rector emeritus em.o.Univ.Prof. DDr.h.c. Otto Kolleritsch. After my graduation I have been singing mostly in Germany, Austria and Croatia.
During my broad practical experience on stage with many different artists and personalities, I established numerous contacts and learnt what makes communication fascinating and successful. Through the years I gathered profound organisation skills and the ability quickly adapt to new projects and ideas.
For achieving the optimal results, I work sometimes in cooperation with many experts in PR, technical equipment, graphics and design. For the financial flexibility of my clients I am also offering to use my connections to the University of Music and Performing Arts in Graz. If desired, I can also deploy talented students I learnt during my referent activities after 2011 to musical projects. Our musicians of the future are offering a very high level; some of them are prize winners of big International Music Competitions. These young people need only experience and it is such a wonderful feeling to see the violinist, who played at your wedding day, performing few years later at the State Opera of Vienna. I know this feeling – it is stunning and unforgettable.
How do I work?
I DO HAVE A PLAN, BUT I REMAIN FLEXIBLE:
- What do we like to reach? What is our goal?
- Important points of planning: What? When? What is the occasion? Time frame and budget limits?
- Consulting concerning all tasks and custom formalities, requirements, permission, contracts and insurance.
- Who makes what? Shell we organise everything or some of the requirements?
- Detailed planning
I AM A VERY PRACTICAL PERSON.
Art for art’s sake is not my passion.
I understand music as a very important mean of communication between humans. If it comes straight from the heart, I believe that music has the ability to build bridges in ways that words cannot. That’s why musical events help in a special way connecting people to each other. We only need the right musicians? It sounds easy, but the universal musician, who can play everything and everywhere, does not exist. There are so many in this world and still no two are alike. For that reason my life is a puzzle – every day a new one. My job is to put the right people in the right place, to find the right artists, locations, ideas for my clients and their events.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
- Because I have innumerable ideas and concepts about how to organise your event appropriately to your needs.
- Because I really enjoy discovering new ways and ideas, following the wishes of my clients.
- Because of all those extraordinary talented musicians I know personally and work with and in my deepest conviction that music belongs to our life.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MUSICIANS AND ARTISTS